domingo, 22 de maio de 2011

Meet Sarah Mason's book

I could write about the famous series I'm addict, as Harry Potter or Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Narnia Chronicles, or every best seller I've read and loved, but I really want to write about books that most Brazilians, unfortunately, don't know.
Well, the author Sarah Mason,  the queen of romantic comedy, won the Parker Romantic Novel of the Year for her first book “Playing James”- and it is the one I’m writing about.

Holly is a reporter who may follow each James’ footstep; James is a detective who hates reporters. Holly has good humor; sometimes people cannot tolerate James’ bad humor. Holly says food she doesn’t like instead of swearing; James can be such a dirty mouth when he’s furious – and he is always furious when Holly is around. Holly doesn’t want to get married soon; James' wedding is in three months. James is very clever, careful and attentive; Holly can’t walk without falling in the ground, she is funny and absent minded. Of course it’s obvious what’s going to happen but still delicious know how it’s going to happen.
Funny and smart, “Playing James” is one of my favorite books of the entire world, as its successor, “High Society” – in which Holly’s sister is the main character- and every time I re-read one of them I laugh like it was the first time.
 By Dani

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário