sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

Flash mob or not.

It was a flash mob, but it wasn’t.
If you watch the video, you’re going to notice that it was not on purpose.
A man just started a very bizarre dance on a music festival and then people joined him copying his strange movements.  The party seemed more exciting after that.
I just chose this video because I thought it is nice when a person is brave enough to start something and make the difference or change something. It was a very poor example but still…
I bet that other guys in the party were wishing someone start to dance so they wouldn’t be ashamed of themselves dancing alone, or not, maybe they were just too high…
In fact, I just knew that my mates were probably going to take flash mobs about Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Waka Waka, Frozen (my favorite) or zombies. I already put here a lightsaber flash mob in Bristol and I wanted to do something different.
'Dani

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário