sexta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2011

Spider Man

This movie really marked my past because I was very addicted to super heroes (and I’m still being) and the movie came in a specific time in my life.
Peter Parker was just a photographer when he was minced by a spider, in a museum. After this his life changed a lot, including his body and his psychological aspect. He started to defend New York against the crime and some people really dangerous. He was completely in love for Mary Jane, a beautiful and hard working girl, who put him in danger many times.
Three movies have already been launched with success at the box office, and another one will be launched in 2012.  
I  recommend to those who didn’t see to watch it .
Thanks,

                                                                                    Pedro Henrique

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário