sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2011

Ferris Bueller's Day Off


Oh, how I love old movies.
I thought that I could write about a million movies here. It's actually very difficult to choose one.
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off is one of my favorite movies. In fact it’s one of the list that my aunt told me and my cousins to watch, because they could be old but they are brilliant. I won’t forget the first time I saw Star Wars - again with my cousins. We were excited to watch just because my dad told us that it was nice since he was young. We went to the cinema to watch Episode III. We couldn’t believe how amazing it was with the force and lightsabers. That’s why the next Fridays, after school, we’ve promised ourselves to watch all of them in a roll. We've never finished episode IV together.
One day I was trying to find something nice on TV and I got half of Back To The Future. Needless to say that I loved and got to see all of them. Now every movie I watch that people goes back or further in time look such a poor copy of them.
Now back to Ferris Bueller and why I love this movie:
 - Ferris teaches you how to skip classes, and most important, without being caught. He talks with you. He actually does that all the time.
- Matthew Broderick just does the funniest faces ever. He just looks at the camera to convince you that it isn’t so wrong lie if you to do it properly.
- Everybody likes him. And I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t if you watch the end of the movie.
- He doesn’t see what’s wrong of having a day with no worries or responsibilities. See, there isn’t anything wrong with this.
- That are quotes I’ll never forget, like: “Anyone? Anyone?” or “Jeanine? Is that you?”
- Charlie Sheen is on this movie.
- Ferris says that his friends shouldn't ask what they're going to do, but what they aren't going to do. 
- 'Twist and Shout' and "Oh Yeah" are one of the sountrack of this movie.




“Ferris Bueller, you’re my hero” – Cameron, I couldn’t agree more with you.
Dani

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário